Thursday, June 21

Coming Soon


Dear readers today I started to learn AJAX and jQuery. So far I feel those stuff are very cool and useful to my web development knowledge. When I search for learning material I got stuck several time, so I decided to write some posts after I got learn this stuff. When I write posts I will try to explain coding simple manner. until then you can read basic from w3schools.  



Basic Idea About These Stuff  


AJAX Logo
 AJAX : This is a technology, that involves send/retrieve data asynchronously from a web application to Web-server. Advantage of this technology is we can reload fragment of a webpage. 


jQuery Logo

jQuery : This is a javascript framework that makes working with the DOM easier by building lots of high level functionality that can be used to search and interact with the DOM. Advantage of this framework is we can do Big things by writing small portion of codes. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment